Leasing Agent Continuing Education
6-Hour Requirement for all Leasing Agents
Already a leasing agent?
Leasing Agent licensees are required to complete a minimum of six hours of CE by JULY 31 of every even numbered year.
Tuition for all six hours includes an online course book (with practice questions) and the final exam. Our package satisfies the State of Illinois/IDFPR requirements.
- Core A – Fair Housing, Agency, License Law and Escrow – (#564.002262)
- Environmental Issues – (#564.000368)
Get started NOW... in just 3 easy steps
- Sign up to download your FREE Leasing Agent Continuing Education course book or you can request a hard copy of the course book for an additional $10.00 charge by contacting us.
- Review the materials at your own pace.
- Schedule your testing date/location and pay the tuition of $35.00 by contacting YHA at 630-844-0222 or at mail@YourHouseAcademy.com.
Illinois law requires a minimum grade of 70% on the course final. The final exam must be taken with a YHA staff member or an approved proctor. With 5 students or more, the final exam can be administered in your office at no additional cost. Contact the school at 630-844-0222 for details.
NOTE: If this is your FIRST license renewal, you are exempt from these CE requirements. The date your license was issued can be found using the “Licensee Lookup”.
Your House Real Estate Academy is a licensed continuing education school (#562.000128)