Certified Negotiation Expert Course
Certified Negotiation Expert Courses
This seminar is a great way to jump start or re-energize your career.
Expand Your Professional Development with our
Certified Negotiation Expert Classes
Learn critical negotiation and persuasion skills to achieve better results for your clients, and truly separate yourself from the crowd. Attend this real estate course and earn the highly regarded CNE designation. This training will turn you into a negotiator who: Closes more deals, Wins more listings and Creates better outcomes for everyone.
No CNE classes currently scheduled.
CNE 1: 6 elective Illinois credit hours
CNE 2: Protecting Buyer Clients - 3 hrs credit; Communications - 6 hrs credit
CNE 3: Generational Factors - 3 hrs credit; Cultural Factors - 3 hrs credit; Protecting Seller Clients - 3 hrs credit
Event Sponsored by Your House Academy
This four-day class is led by the professional instructors from Real Estate Negotiation Institute, the leading negotiation training company in real estate. This course includes foundational and advanced negotiation and persuasion strategies. CNE training provides the critical skills you need to set yourself apart from the competition in the real estate marketplace.
- Competitive Win-Lose Hard Bargaining vs. Collaborative Win-Win Negotiation. Understand the differences in these two classic approaches and how to use both approaches to get the best outcome for your client and yourself.
- Psychology of Buying. Learn how the brain makes purchase decisions and how you can impact both sides of the brain in the decision-making process.
- Persuasion Principles. Scientifically proven persuasion approaches that increase your success rate at influencing others; includes scripts for real estate negotiation situations that utilize these proven persuasion approaches.
- CNE Model and Planning Guide. Learn how to proactively plan your real estate negotiations for success.
- Case Studies. See how these principles and approaches are applied in real estate negotiation situations in all kinds of markets.
- Skill Practice/Role Plays. Get a chance to practice your new skills in a safe environment that will increase your success in the real world.
- Group Discussion Topics. Innovative and creative approaches are discussed by small and large groups that will help take your business to new levels.
Offered in partnership with
Real Estate Negotiation Institute
*designation is not affiliated or endorsed by the National Association of Realtors
Students who take the CNE course will receive the following:
- Professional negotiation and business building training
- Certified Negotiation Expert designation* awarded at the end of class
- Continuing education credit
- Over 150 pages of negotiation summaries and marketing materials for your new designation
- Over 100 scripts for real estate negotiation situations using scientifically proven persuasion principles
- Access to leading-edge negotiation research to use in real estate negotiation
*there are no annual fees with the CNE designation
CNE 1: Core Concepts (Illinois License No. 564.002627)
CNE 2: Protecting Buyer Clients (Illinois License No. 564.002718
Communications (Illinois License No. 564.002712)
CNE 3: Generational Factors (Illinois License No. 564.002713)
Cultural Factors (Illinois License No. 564.002711)
Protecting Seller Clients (Illinois License No. 564.002717)