Certified Negotiation Expert Courses
This seminar is a great way to jump start or re-energize your career.
Expand Your Professional Development with our
Certified Negotiation Expert Classes
Learn critical negotiation and persuasion skills to achieve better results for your clients, and truly separate yourself from the crowd. Attend this real estate course and earn the highly regarded CNE designation. This training will turn you into a negotiator who: Closes more deals, Wins more listings and Creates better outcomes for everyone.
Wednesday & Thursday, April 4 & 5
9 am - 4 pm
Guranteed Rate of Elmhurst
115 W. Adelaide St., Elmhurst
CNE 1: 6 elective Illinois credit hours
CNE 2: Protecting Buyer Clients - 3 hrs credit; Communications - 6 hrs credit
CNE 3: Generational Factors - 3 hrs credit; Cultural Factors - 3 hrs credit; Protecting Seller Clients - 3 hrs credit
Event Sponsored by Your House Academy
This two-day class is led by the professional instructors from Real Estate Negotiation Institute, the leading negotiation training company in real estate. This course includes foundational and advanced negotiation and persuasion strategies. CNE training provides the critical skills you need to set yourself apart from the competition in the real estate marketplace.
Advanced Negotiation Techniques for Listing Agents
• Use the “ACCE™” negotiation methodology to negotiate better results in ALL of your negotiations
• Achieve better results and a higher level of protection for your Sellers
• Attract more Sellers by offering greater value as a trusted advisor
• Increase your negotiation POWER in ways you’ve never thought of before
• “Think Double” to anticipate and prepare more effectively
• Use a “Seller Offer/Counter Offer Worksheet” for greater credibility and success in your negotiations
• Develop an effective Listing Offer price to improve the odds of success in your negotiations
• Persuade your Seller not to over-list
• Learn how to set your client’s expectations to eliminate disappointments blamed on you
• Handle highly competitive negotiators with ease
• Work more effectively with Buyer’s Agents
Cultural Factors in Real Estate Negotiations
• Understand and explain the general concept of culture
• Assess the potential impact of cultural factors on your negotiations
• Deal effectively with language barriers in your negotiations
• Recognize and effectively counter common “cultural” negotiation tactics used by many different cultures
• Researched based tools and resources.
Negotiating Across Generations in Real Estate
• Understand and be able to explain the generational factors that are important in real estate negotiations.
• Understand the Silent generation and how their generational factors can impact real estate negotiations.
• Understand the Baby Boomer generation and how their generational factors can impact real estate negotiations.
• Understand Generation X and how their generational factors can impact real estate negotiations.
• Understand Generation Y and how their generational factors can impact real estate negotiations.
• Understand and know how to deal effectively with common “generational” negotiation practices and issues.
Offered in partnership with
Real Estate Negotiation Institute
*designation is not affiliated or endorsed by the National Association of Realtors
To Enroll, Call 630-844-0222
Students who take the CNE course will receive the following:
- 2 days of professional negotiation and business building training
- Certified Negotiation Expert designation* awarded at the end of day 2
- Continuing education credit
- Over 150 pages of negotiation summaries and marketing materials for your new designation
- Over 100 scripts for real estate negotiation situations using scientifically proven persuasion principles
- Access to leading-edge negotiation research to use in real estate negotiation
*there are no annual fees with the CNE designation
CNE 1: Core Concepts (Illinois License No. 564.002627)
CNE 2: Protecting Buyer Clients (Illinois License No. 564.002718
Communications (Illinois License No. 564.002712)
CNE 3: Generational Factors (Illinois License No. 564.002713)
Cultural Factors (Illinois License No. 564.002711)
Protecting Seller Clients (Illinois License No. 564.002717)