Select Your Real Estate Courses
Are you ready to get your new career started? Or are you on the path, and want to find your next steps? Select the appropriate course and click the Learn More/Register link for schedules and registration.
The Broker Pre-License Package is taken in two parts, a 75-hour Topics course and a 15-hour Applied Real Estate Principles course. They are offered individually or as a package.
Printable schedule - Early Summer
Printable schedule - Summer
Printable schedule - 15-Hour Interactive Course
The Online Course is an at-home program covering the first 75 hours of the Broker Pre-License course. You are also required to take the 15-hour Applied Real Estate Principles course before you can take your state exam. We offer a package discount for both classes.
After you have passed the state exam and become sponsored, you are required to take a 30-hour Broker Post-License course, which is given as a 15-hour Home Study Course PLUS a 15-hour Classroom Course.
12 hours of professional Continuing Education are required every other EVEN-numbered year for all broker licensees.
This course is required for anyone who wants to manage a real estate office or who wants to become their own managing broker. This requires an additional 45 hours of education.
Managing Brokers must complete 24 hours of professional Continuing Education every ODD numbered year.
If you are looking to become a Leasing Agent, you need to complete our 15-hour Leasing Agent Pre-License Course. This course is offered in a comprehensive home-study program.
Leasing Agent licensees are required to complete a minimum of six hours of CE by JULY 31 of every EVEN numbered year.
Your House Academy offers other professional development courses, including Instructor Training, Certified Negotiation Expert courses, and others. Click the link for each specific current course offering.
Instructor Training Printable scheduleCertified Negotiation Expert
Select the Right Path for You.
Our real estate courses are flexible to fit your busy life.
Real Estate Broker
- 75-hour Flexible-Study Topics course PLUS
- 15-hour required classroom course
- Includes all texts, access to Student Only portal
Online Only Program
- 75-hour Topics course
- Work at home
- Package with 15-hour classroom course available
- Access to Online Student Facebook page
- 30-hour Topics course (home-study)
- 15-hour Applied Management & Supervision (interactive classroom)
- Required CE for Brokers, Managing Brokers, Leasing Agents
- Classroom, webinar and study at home options available
- Home study 15-hour course
- Designed for property managers
- Includes all text materials
- Leasing Agent CE available