Testimonials From Our Alumni
Your House Academy Reviews
10,000+ alumni started their real estate career with us. See what they say about us.
Vince and the instructors are nice and very helpful. They explain everything clearly and answered all the questions. The classes were fun and interesting, instructors led examples and their experiences to help me understand well.
- Minh Voong, Aurora (Bloomingdale AM class)
Jennifer was awesome! I always recommend her to my friends and family who are looking to take the Real Estate Broker Pre-License Course.
- Nancy Bieganowski, St. Charles (St. Charles class)
I really appreciated all the lessons and wisdom that Clayton provided through his stories of personal experiences. It made remembering key concepts much easier. Plus it made the class a lot more fun!
- Christina Villeda, Bensenville (Bloomingdale AM class)
Jennifer was absolutely wonderful! She explained information well and put it into real life situations. It also helped that it was a smaller class and we were able to interact and had more quality time with her.
- Tina Aronson, Wayne (St. Charles class)
Jennifer was great! I owe her everything. Classes had a home feel.
- Taurese Stinnett, Aurora (Naperville West class)
Tom was a great instructor. Very knowledgeable. Very patient. Took the time to answer all questions.
- Kimberley Colwell, McHenry (Huntley class)
Pat is engaging and very patient with students. He tells stories that go with the concepts and is an exceptional teacher. I would recommend this course as the perfect route for any person considering receiving their license.
- Max Daleiden, Marcus & Millichap (Rockford class)
Tigi was the best instructor! If it wasn't for her teaching style I don't think I would have passed the exam!
- Tami Chaplin, Naperville (Naperville South class)
Tigi is awesome! Her examples and stories are what helped the most!
- Ami Patel, Plainfield (Naperville South class)
Steve did a great job preparing me for the exam. His stories and helpful study advice are the reason I passed!
- Jacqie Vyskocil, Naperville (Naperville West class)
The instructor was well informed. Kept classes interesting. Interjected personal experiences that made classes more understandable. Stayed after class to answer questions.
- Iris Kesler, Rockford (Rockford class)
- I am thrilled to highly recommend your program and Tigi (Tasso, instructor) to anyone interested in this endeavor. I'm looking forward to working in the field, now that I've passed my broker's exam too.
- Donna Harris, Joliet (Naperville South class)
Steve went above and beyond to make sure everyone understood the different concepts. He kept it fast-paced and fun. Great learning experience.
- Kevin Schmeider, Yorkville (Naperville West class)
Gina was great... and thoroughly went over all of the course content and offered extra help in preparing for the state exam. I would HIGHLY recommend Gina's class to anyone interested in getting their license - she was wonderful!
- Donielle M. Kinsella, Shorewood (Shorewood class)
Excellent course! The workshop leader made learning the material easy.
- Linda Evans, Rockford (Rockford class)
Even though this was Carol's first time teaching the course, she presented herself as a pro. She was very knowledgeable and professional.
- Vernita A. Smith, Chicago (Orland Park class)
I enjoyed my class with Clayton. It was a fun class and not boring. He made it very interesting.
- Sylvia Bhagra, Naperville (Blooomingdale class)
Jennifer was professional and welcoming at the same time. Great teacher who really knows her material. Definitely recommend!
- Laura Antoniello Foley, Bensenville (Bloomingdale class)
Tigi was truly an expert! I passed my exams and am now a broker. She always explained the details extremely well. Loved it and am very happy! Thanks!
- Pam Kyes, Naperville (Naperville South class)
Jennifer was so thorough and always answered and explained our questions. In fact, she was so great I passed my state exam on the first try only six days after completing her class!
- Michelle A. Callaway, Oswego (St. Charles class)
Patrick Cal is that teacher who impacts his students' lives and helps them become the amazing people that they can be one day. This is what makes you awesome. Thank you!
- Dejan Lubura, Belvidere (Rockford class)
Mike did a great job engaging everyone in the course. He went above and beyond making sure all questions were answered and all concepts clearly explained.
- Cassie Handford, Plano (Aurora class)
Clayton was very knowledgeable, and his personal stories always helped to clarify concepts into real life situations. I felt very well prepared for the state exam, which I passed on the first time.
- Thomas Ennessy, Deerfield (Arlington Heights class)
Gina kept our level of interest throughout every class. She's an exceptional teacher and gave several personal stories and enjoyable memory tips that work!
- Joe Marchese, Roselle (Bloomingdale class)
Pat was amazing! When reading the material at home, his examples brought great clarity to the different lessons we needed to learn!
- Cathy Fiebig, Poplar Grove (Rockford class)
Your House Academy is a very well structured course. My instructor was extremely personable and knowledgeable. Many thanks to her!
- John Fitzgerald, Naperville (Naperville/South class)
Ed was personable and relaxed, but thorough and articulate. His "real-world" examples made the content relatable. He was particularly patient and sensitive to the varied needs of adult learners.
- Kathi Garton, St. Charles (Sugar Grove class)
This is awesome! Passed class and broker exam on first try. Thanks!
- Phil Kruse, Naperville (Naperville/South class)
I always arrived a half hour before the class was to start and Tom was there and all ready to start. He would take this time and answer our questions from us who were early. Great instructor! Great class!
- Kevin Hillner, Marengo (Huntley class)
Kevin is very knowledgeable and was able to apply real life experiences to the topics we were covering.
- Kathy Linsner, North Aurora (Aurora class)
Pat was fantastic. I can't say enough good things about him. He made every class fun and interesting, is extremely personable, easy to approach, and always helpful.
- Daniela Kennedy, Belvidere (Rockford class)
Tigi was an excellent instructor, bringing in enthusiasm, knowledge, and examples of the information presented to the class to aid better understanding.
- Jill Wiitanen, Plainfield (Naperville/South class)
Jill is an awesome teacher! Thanks to her stories whenever there was a word or question I didn't know an answer to, I would remember a real life example she gave. Her experience and knowledge were very valuable.
- Caroline Szwajlik, Burr Ridge (Bloomingdale class)